1) How do I book this Vacation House? From the Online Booking Calendar you can select the dates and start the Booking Process. We accept most major credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX.
2) What is the Cancellation Policy? Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to your arrival will receive a total refund of any advance payments less a $400 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of the check-in date will receive NO REFUND and you will forfeit any monies paid in advance, including shortened stays. We do not offer refunds for weather related cancellations (including but not limited to Hurricanes, Tornados,Tropical Storms etc.). We highly encourage Travel Insurance which you may add during check out. It is up to the Guest to purchase the insurance.
3) Do you require a Damage Deposit? No, we do not require a Damage Deposit. A non-refundable Damage Insurance Policy is included with your Booking for any Accidental Damages. Anything that is NOT Covered on the Policy the Guest will be charged on the credit card they have on file. Please notify us immediately of any Damage.
4) How do I enter the Property? 1 Week before your stay you will receive Access information. You will have a Code to enter the Property, this code will work on both keypad locks.
5) What do I bring? DEJA BLUE provides Linens (Sheets, Bathroom and Kitchen Towels) Starter Set of Toilet Paper, Bar Soap and Dishwasher Detergent. The Kitchen and Outdoor Grill is stocked with most of what you need for daily cooking. There are a few beach/pool toys, Red Pull Wagon (not for Beach) and a Beach Cart available for your use but these are not guarenteed if damaged by previous guests. Please bring your own Beach/Pool Towels, Beach Blankets, Laundry Detergent, Personal Cleansing Goods, Food, Spices, Beverages.
5) Do you have a Washer and Dryer for Use? Yes, we have Front Loader HE Washer and Dryer for your use. Please bring your own Detergent.
7) Is WIFI Included? YES, we have 150Mbps throughout the house.
8) Is there accessible side walks for Bike Rdiing, Skating etc.? Yes. The sidewalks in front and back of house are perfect to enjoy Bike Riding, Scootering, Wagon Pulling and Skating.
9) How far are you from the BEACH? We are a short, less than 5 minute walk to the Beach, Hutchinson Street, Public Beach Access, out from our back Private Pool Gate.
10) Is the Pool Heated? The Private Pool is NOT heated (Heater will be installed in September) but the Crystal Beach Cottages Pool is Heated during Spring Break and Christmas Break.
11) What time can I check in/check out? Check in 4PM (CST) and Check out 10AM (CST) are strict. Do not enter the property until you are allowed.
12) Is there an Outdoor Grill? Yes and Propane is provided. If you run out of Propane please contact the Property Mananger or Owner.
13) Are trailors or recreational vehicles allowed? No, Trailers, Campers, Boats, RV's etc. are not Permitted in Crystal Beach Cottages.
14) How many cars can park in the Driveway? 4 Medium sized cars (3 Large SUV/Minivans) may park in the driveway. Parking is NOT allowed on the Grass or Street. You may be towed or ticketed at your own expense.
15) Who do I contact while staying at the house with issues? While you can always contact us, the owners, we have a Property Manager located in Destin that will address your needs during your stay. The number will be found at the House.